A little "bit" about us...
The Huntsville and District Agricultural Society was founded in 1882, under the name of the North Muskoka Agricultural Society.
We took possession of the property where the fair is currently located at 407 Muskoka Rd. 2, on January 14, 1963.
Our name was changed to the Huntsville and District Agricultural Society on January 24th, 1966.
We are incorporated under the umbrella of the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. We are bound by the Horticultural and Agricultural Societies Act, Bill 66.
We are both a not-for-profit and a charitable organization!
Please visit the OAAS website for more information about Fairs within Ontario: www.ontariofairs.org